Stagg 40AA 40 Watt Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
40 Watt RMS Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
This is a well constructed, durable amp with high quality 40W output designed for use with electro-acoustic guitars. Lovely classic look with a hardwearing cabinet. This great amp allows you to have guitar and mic plugged in simultaneously, and at 40W is perfect for small gigs. Spring reverb gives you an added depth and retro feel and separate parametric-mid control gives added control over middle range tones. The CD/MP3 input means you can jam along with a backing track, or if those close to you prefer piece and quiet, you can plug in your headphones.
- High quality 40 watt amplifier with classic look
- 10 inch speaker
- Jack and XLR inputs with independent volume controls
- 3-band EQ (Bass/Middle/Treble) and separate parametric mid control
- Volume & Gain controls
- Adjustable spring reverb
- Headphone port for silent practice
- Stereo mini-jack input for tape/CD/MP3
- Dimensions: H40 x W43 x D22.5cm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs for this Item are listed at the bottom of the page but remember ALL Orders totalling over £50.00 delivered to Mainland UK qualify for FREE DELIVERY!
At Normans we not only understand the need for fast delivery but also the importance of informing and reassuring our customers prior to placing an order. Our clear and simple shipping procedure ensures you receive Premium Service at an Economy Price. For detailed information relating to delivery please visit our Delivery Information page.
We use a number of delivery partners to provide best value to our UK based customers dependant on size and value of goods ordered. You will receive an email when the items are despatched detailing how they have been shipped but here is a general guide to the services we use.
Royal Mail 48 Standard Service
– for smaller/lighter items. Delivery is usually within 3-5 working days. More information available on our Royal Mail
Royal Mail Tracked 48
- for smaller parcels with a slightly higher value. Delivery is 48 hours from dispatch and although it is a tracked service a signature is not required upon receipt. More information available on our Royal Mail
DPD Courier Service
– for larger/higher value parcels. Delivery is Next Day once it leaves our warehouse and orders placed before 2:00pm will usually leave us the same day. You will receive a one hour delivery window and a signature is required upon receipt. More information available on our DPD
- For very large consignments (eg. most digital pianos) we use a specialist 2 man delivery service. This is a 48 hour service following dispatch. More information available on our Arrow XL
– for extra large or multiple parcels we will sometimes use a more bespoke or palletised service. Our warehouse team will contact you personally to discuss the most appropriate/convenient delivery arrangements.
This information is provided purely as a guide to help you understand the variety of shipping methods we use. A confirmation of exactly how we have shipped your order will be sent along with your invoice on the day of dispatch. If you have any queries regarding how your order will be shipped please email email@example.com
Delivery costs for this item
Zone A UK Standard:
Zone B UK Islands & N Ireland:
Zone C Europe 1:
Zone D Europe 2:
Zone E Europe 3:
Zone F Europe 4:
Zone G World 1:
Zone H World 2:
Zone I World 3: