Boss RC3 Loop Station Pedal
RC3 Stereo Looper Pedal, no matter what instrument you play or noises you make, the RC3 Pedal is ready to loop it!
The RC3 is an extremely powerful compact pedal enabling you to plug in your choice of instrument or microphone and loop up to three hours of stereo recording time. With the inbuilt storage for 99 loops, a ‘real drums’ rhythm guide, and USB 2.0 port letting you save your loops externally as well as import and export wav files - the possibilities really are endless!
Features / Specification:
Detailed Product Info:
- Stereo Looper housed in a compact pedal
- Up to three hours of stereo recording time
- 99 onboard memories for storing loops
- USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to a PC
- import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums
- Runs on a single 9-volt battery or optional AC power supply
Marathon Looping: 3 hours of stereo recording capacity direct to internal memory allows you to record long phrases without worrying about memory. Guitarists who want to incorporate external stereo effects devices will appreciate the true stereo I/O on the RC3
Auto Record: This feature allows you to start recording the moment you begin playing your guitar. Count in mode gives you one-bar rhythm before recording starts. You can undo/redo as you go.
Rhythm Guide: The RC3’s onboard library allows you to keep your loops tight and in time by playing along with one of the 10 basic rhythm patterns, including: Rock, Pop, Funk, R&B and Latin. A dedicated knob lets you adjust the volume of the rhythm and you can set the tempo incrementally or via tap tempo.
USB Connectivity: Allows you to back up your RC3 recordings to your computer via a standard USB cable. You can also load WAV files from your computer directly into the RC3.
AUX input: Allows you to record external stereo audio sources. Sound from a digital audio player connected to the AUX input, for example, can easily be recorded and made into a loop.
Video about the Boss RC3 Loop Pedal
Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs for this Item are listed at the bottom of the page but remember ALL Orders totalling over £50.00 delivered to Mainland UK qualify for FREE DELIVERY!
At Normans we not only understand the need for fast delivery but also the importance of informing and reassuring our customers prior to placing an order. Our clear and simple shipping procedure ensures you receive Premium Service at an Economy Price. For detailed information relating to delivery please visit our Delivery Information page.
We use a number of delivery partners to provide best value to our UK based customers dependant on size and value of goods ordered. You will receive an email when the items are despatched detailing how they have been shipped but here is a general guide to the services we use.
Royal Mail 48 Standard Service
– for smaller/lighter items. Delivery is usually within 3-5 working days. More information available on our Royal Mail
Royal Mail Tracked 48
- for smaller parcels with a slightly higher value. Delivery is 48 hours from dispatch and although it is a tracked service a signature is not required upon receipt. More information available on our Royal Mail
DPD Courier Service
– for larger/higher value parcels. Delivery is Next Day once it leaves our warehouse and orders placed before 2:00pm will usually leave us the same day. You will receive a one hour delivery window and a signature is required upon receipt. More information available on our DPD
- For very large consignments (eg. most digital pianos) we use a specialist 2 man delivery service. This is a 48 hour service following dispatch. More information available on our Arrow XL
– for extra large or multiple parcels we will sometimes use a more bespoke or palletised service. Our warehouse team will contact you personally to discuss the most appropriate/convenient delivery arrangements.
This information is provided purely as a guide to help you understand the variety of shipping methods we use. A confirmation of exactly how we have shipped your order will be sent along with your invoice on the day of dispatch. If you have any queries regarding how your order will be shipped please email email@example.com
Delivery costs for this item
Zone A UK Standard:
Zone B UK Islands & N Ireland:
Zone C Europe 1:
Zone D Europe 2:
Zone E Europe 3:
Zone F Europe 4:
Zone G World 1:
Zone H World 2:
Zone I World 3: