Yamaha NP31 Piaggero Keyboard Package
Includes: Stand & Headphones
The Yamaha NP31 Digital Piano gives you classic Yamaha piano tone and 76 full-sized keys in an ultra-portable package weighing in at just 12 pounds. Perfect for beginners or musicians who would like a highly portable Digital Piano with a great piano sound! But also you get a sturdy stand, and quality headphones to ensure you have everything to get set straight away!
Features / Specifications for the Yamaha Piaggero NP31 Keyboard Package:
- Slim, Light & Compact Design
- Graded Soft Touch Keyboard
- Advanced Wave Memory (AWM) Stereo Sampling
- Built-in Stereo Speaker System
- Piano Preset songs
- Battery Power or AC adaptor
- Auto Power Off mode
- Number of Keys: 76
- keyboard: Graded Soft Touch
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 32
- Preset: Number of Voices: 10
- Metronome Tempo Range: 32 to 280
- Transpose: -6 to 0, 0 to +6
- Amplifiers: 6W x 2
- Speakers: (12cm x 6cm) x 2
Detailed Product Information
Operating on just 6 AA batteries, you don't even need a power outlet to play your Yamaha NP31 Piaggero anywhere your music takes you. This Yamaha NP31 has an easy to use panel design with dedicated voice-select buttons. Built-in metronome with adjustable tempo and time signature appeals to the pianist who knows that practice makes perfect. The Yamaha NP31’s Graded Soft Touch Action emulates the graded resistance of an acoustic piano without the added weight of hammers.
Yamaha NP31 is the perfect solution for those wanting a light, simple, and stylish portable piano. Yamaha's legendary stereo sampled grand piano voice gives true, realistic tone, whilst the compact dimensions and light weight of the Yamaha NP31 make this instrument a truly 'personal' piano.
CUSTOMER INFORMATION. Please be aware that your Free Headphones will be packaged in the main keyboard box.
Please check in this box before calling us to report any shortages.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs for this Item are listed at the bottom of the page but remember ALL Orders totalling over £50.00 delivered to Mainland UK qualify for FREE DELIVERY!
At Normans we not only understand the need for fast delivery but also the importance of informing and reassuring our customers prior to placing an order. Our clear and simple shipping procedure ensures you receive Premium Service at an Economy Price. For detailed information relating to delivery please visit our Delivery Information page.
We use a number of delivery partners to provide best value to our UK based customers dependant on size and value of goods ordered. You will receive an email when the items are despatched detailing how they have been shipped but here is a general guide to the services we use.
Royal Mail 48 Standard Service
– for smaller/lighter items. Delivery is usually within 3-5 working days. More information available on our Royal Mail
Royal Mail Tracked 48
- for smaller parcels with a slightly higher value. Delivery is 48 hours from dispatch and although it is a tracked service a signature is not required upon receipt. More information available on our Royal Mail
DPD Courier Service
– for larger/higher value parcels. Delivery is Next Day once it leaves our warehouse and orders placed before 2:00pm will usually leave us the same day. You will receive a one hour delivery window and a signature is required upon receipt. More information available on our DPD
- For very large consignments (eg. most digital pianos) we use a specialist 2 man delivery service. This is a 48 hour service following dispatch. More information available on our Arrow XL
– for extra large or multiple parcels we will sometimes use a more bespoke or palletised service. Our warehouse team will contact you personally to discuss the most appropriate/convenient delivery arrangements.
This information is provided purely as a guide to help you understand the variety of shipping methods we use. A confirmation of exactly how we have shipped your order will be sent along with your invoice on the day of dispatch. If you have any queries regarding how your order will be shipped please email email@example.com
Delivery costs for this item
Zone A UK Standard:
Zone B UK Islands & N Ireland:
Zone C Europe 1:
Zone D Europe 2:
Zone E Europe 3:
Zone F Europe 4:
Zone G World 1:
Zone H World 2:
Zone I World 3: