Casio CTK-6200 61 Note Keyboard - Package
Another outstanding value for money keyboard from Casio, the CTK-6200 is a classic example of what makes portable keyboards so popular. Great sound, great features, stunning design and low cost.
The CTK-6200 brings professional sound and specification within the reach of everyone. A huge selection of 700 tones plus 210 high quality accompaniment patterns forms the basis of the CTK-6200. Add to that recording features, rhythm editor, 32 channel mixing capability plus a host of high quality DSP effects. Adding to this the new graphic equalizer and you are just beginning to see the capability of this instrument. For more modern dance styles, the arpeggiator turns right hand melody notes into dance patterns. The accompaniment list also includes a number of very authentic ethnic styles, including a range of Indian & Japanese styles. This creative instrument is for keyboard fans who appreciate total musical flexibility and high quality sound.
Features / Specification:
- 61 full size ‘box style’ keys
- AHL sound source (Tri-Element)
- Touch sensitive keys
- 700 orchestral and synth tones built-in
- 210 accompaniment rhythms including 10 new ethnic styles from India & Japan
- NEW Graphic Equalizer (5 Presets)
- Rhythm editing function
- 32 Registration memories
- 5 song, 17 track recording system
- LCD Screen with Backlight to see which functions are being used
- Pitch bend wheel
- Sampling function to capture unique sounds
- Audio input for connection to CD or MP3 player
- Headphone socket for silent practice
- High quality built-in speakers for a full, clear sound
- Music stand included
The CTK-6200 is a ‘high grade’ keyboard, which gives the player a wide range of options to shape the keyboard to their requirements. For example with the rhythm editor you can re-voice each rhythm to your taste while the tone editor means you can shape each of the 700 built-in voices and save to a ‘user voice’ section. The recording feature is 17 track, with a huge note capacity. This means there is a virtual multi-track recording studio built inside the keyboard complete with new a graphic equalizer which enables the player to adjust the bass and treble levels of different frequencies within the sound.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs for this Item are listed at the bottom of the page but remember ALL Orders totalling over £50.00 delivered to Mainland UK qualify for FREE DELIVERY!
At Normans we not only understand the need for fast delivery but also the importance of informing and reassuring our customers prior to placing an order. Our clear and simple shipping procedure ensures you receive Premium Service at an Economy Price. For detailed information relating to delivery please visit our Delivery Information page.
We use a number of delivery partners to provide best value to our UK based customers dependant on size and value of goods ordered. You will receive an email when the items are despatched detailing how they have been shipped but here is a general guide to the services we use.
Royal Mail 48 Standard Service
– for smaller/lighter items. Delivery is usually within 3-5 working days. More information available on our Royal Mail
Royal Mail Tracked 48
- for smaller parcels with a slightly higher value. Delivery is 48 hours from dispatch and although it is a tracked service a signature is not required upon receipt. More information available on our Royal Mail
DPD Courier Service
– for larger/higher value parcels. Delivery is Next Day once it leaves our warehouse and orders placed before 2:00pm will usually leave us the same day. You will receive a one hour delivery window and a signature is required upon receipt. More information available on our DPD
- For very large consignments (eg. most digital pianos) we use a specialist 2 man delivery service. This is a 48 hour service following dispatch. More information available on our Arrow XL
– for extra large or multiple parcels we will sometimes use a more bespoke or palletised service. Our warehouse team will contact you personally to discuss the most appropriate/convenient delivery arrangements.
This information is provided purely as a guide to help you understand the variety of shipping methods we use. A confirmation of exactly how we have shipped your order will be sent along with your invoice on the day of dispatch. If you have any queries regarding how your order will be shipped please email email@example.com
Delivery costs for this item
Zone A UK Standard:
Zone B UK Islands & N Ireland:
Zone C Europe 1:
Zone D Europe 2:
Zone E Europe 3:
Zone F Europe 4:
Zone G World 1:
Zone H World 2:
Zone I World 3: