Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 USB 2.0 Audio Interface
18 input, 8 output USB 2.0 audio interface with 4 Focusrite mic preamps
Focusrite have expanded their popular Scarlett range of audio interfaces with the introduction of the Scarlett 18i8 specifically designed for musicians who want to record a number of different instruments/voices at the same time.
The 18i8 offers 18-in and 8 out channels and includes four of their award-winning mic preamps - a first for Focusrite. There is also the facility to add an ADAT option that allows the connection of external mic preamps extending the number of mic pres to 12.
The 18i8 is housed in a robust striking red aluminium casing to protect its inner components and features ‘gain halos’ which light up green when sound is detected then red if the level is too high. Finally, a huge software and sample bundle is included with the Scarlett Plug-in Suite (Compression, Gating, EQ and Reverb for tracking and mixing), Ableton Live Lite, Loopmasters sample content and the Novation Bass Station analogue modelling synth plug-in.
Features / Specification:
- Four award-winning Focusrite mic pres - fantastic sound quality with up to 60dB gain. The first two offer mic/line/instrument on universal XLR/TRS connectors while three and four offer mic/line capability on universal XLR/TRS
- 18 inputs, 8 outputs
- Two headphone outputs with separate level controls
- Rugged metal unibody chassis
- High quality 24bit/96KHz audio interface for Mac, PC and iPad*
- Unique gain halos enable visual level monitoring
- Scarlett MixControl ultra low-latency DSP mixer and router
- Main monitor control with mute function
- Includes the Scarlett Plug-in Suite (Compression, Gating, EQ and Reverb for tracking and mixing), Ableton Live Lite, Loopmasters sample content and the Novation Bass Station analogue modelling synth plug-in
- Mic/Line/Instrument Combo - 2 x XLR combo
- Mic/Line Combo - 2 x XLR combo
- Line analogue - 4 x 1/4" TRS jack
- S/PDIF - 2 x RCA phono
- ADAT - 8 x optical lightpipe
- MIDI In - 5 pin DIN connector
- Line - 2 x 1/4" TRS jack
- S/PDIF - 2 X rca phono
- Headphone outputs - 4 (2 stereo) x 1/4" TRS jack
- MIDI out - 5 pin DIN connector
Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs for this Item are listed at the bottom of the page but remember ALL Orders totalling over £50.00 delivered to Mainland UK qualify for FREE DELIVERY!
At Normans we not only understand the need for fast delivery but also the importance of informing and reassuring our customers prior to placing an order. Our clear and simple shipping procedure ensures you receive Premium Service at an Economy Price. For detailed information relating to delivery please visit our Delivery Information page.
We use a number of delivery partners to provide best value to our UK based customers dependant on size and value of goods ordered. You will receive an email when the items are despatched detailing how they have been shipped but here is a general guide to the services we use.
Royal Mail 48 Standard Service
– for smaller/lighter items. Delivery is usually within 3-5 working days. More information available on our Royal Mail
Royal Mail Tracked 48
- for smaller parcels with a slightly higher value. Delivery is 48 hours from dispatch and although it is a tracked service a signature is not required upon receipt. More information available on our Royal Mail
DPD Courier Service
– for larger/higher value parcels. Delivery is Next Day once it leaves our warehouse and orders placed before 2:00pm will usually leave us the same day. You will receive a one hour delivery window and a signature is required upon receipt. More information available on our DPD
- For very large consignments (eg. most digital pianos) we use a specialist 2 man delivery service. This is a 48 hour service following dispatch. More information available on our Arrow XL
– for extra large or multiple parcels we will sometimes use a more bespoke or palletised service. Our warehouse team will contact you personally to discuss the most appropriate/convenient delivery arrangements.
This information is provided purely as a guide to help you understand the variety of shipping methods we use. A confirmation of exactly how we have shipped your order will be sent along with your invoice on the day of dispatch. If you have any queries regarding how your order will be shipped please email email@example.com
Delivery costs for this item
Zone A UK Standard:
Zone B UK Islands & N Ireland:
Zone C Europe 1:
Zone D Europe 2:
Zone E Europe 3:
Zone F Europe 4:
Zone G World 1:
Zone H World 2:
Zone I World 3: