Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 USB 2.0 Audio Interface
6 input, 6 output USB 2.0 audio interface with 2 Focusrite mic preamps
Focusrite have expanded their popular Scarlett range of audio interfaces with the introduction of the Scarlett 6i6. This audio interface comes with 2 of Focusrites award winning preamps allowing you to be ready for almost every recording situation. The 6i6 is a 6-in / 6-out audio interface that connects to your PC, Mac or iPad via USB 2.0.
The 6i6 is perfect for producers, recording artists or small bands. In addition to the award-winning mic preamps it features a stereo line input, making it easy to capture vocals, guitar and a digital piano at the same time. With the four balanced outputs, you can connect up to two sets of stereo monitors, and use the S/PDIF I/O for connecting digital sources. There are also two built-in headphone outputs with separate volume controls. The inputs and outputs feature precision 24bit A-D, D-A conversion at up to 96KHz in order to get the most accurate signal possible into and out of your computer or iOS device.
Once again Focusrite have included some familiar features including the striking red aluminium casing which gives the components all the protection needed and ‘gain halos’ which light up green when sound is detected then red if the level is too high and a huge software and sample bundle including the Scarlett Plug-in Suite (Compression, Gating, EQ and Reverb for tracking and mixing), Ableton Live Lite, Loopmasters sample content and the Novation Bass Station analogue modelling synth plug-in.
Features / Specification:
- Four award-winning Focusrite mic pres
- 18 inputs, 8 outputs
- Two headphone outputs with separate level controls
- Rugged metal unibody chassis
- High quality 24bit/96KHz audio interface for Mac, PC and iPad*
- Unique gain halos enable visual level monitoring
- Scarlett MixControl ultra low-latency DSP mixer and router
- Main monitor control with mute function
- Includes the Scarlett Plug-in Suite (Compression, Gating, EQ and Reverb for tracking and mixing), Ableton Live Lite, Loopmasters sample content and the Novation Bass Station analogue modelling synth plug-in
Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs for this Item are listed at the bottom of the page but remember ALL Orders totalling over £50.00 delivered to Mainland UK qualify for FREE DELIVERY!
At Normans we not only understand the need for fast delivery but also the importance of informing and reassuring our customers prior to placing an order. Our clear and simple shipping procedure ensures you receive Premium Service at an Economy Price. For detailed information relating to delivery please visit our Delivery Information page.
We use a number of delivery partners to provide best value to our UK based customers dependant on size and value of goods ordered. You will receive an email when the items are despatched detailing how they have been shipped but here is a general guide to the services we use.
Royal Mail 48 Standard Service
– for smaller/lighter items. Delivery is usually within 3-5 working days. More information available on our Royal Mail
Royal Mail Tracked 48
- for smaller parcels with a slightly higher value. Delivery is 48 hours from dispatch and although it is a tracked service a signature is not required upon receipt. More information available on our Royal Mail
DPD Courier Service
– for larger/higher value parcels. Delivery is Next Day once it leaves our warehouse and orders placed before 2:00pm will usually leave us the same day. You will receive a one hour delivery window and a signature is required upon receipt. More information available on our DPD
- For very large consignments (eg. most digital pianos) we use a specialist 2 man delivery service. This is a 48 hour service following dispatch. More information available on our Arrow XL
– for extra large or multiple parcels we will sometimes use a more bespoke or palletised service. Our warehouse team will contact you personally to discuss the most appropriate/convenient delivery arrangements.
This information is provided purely as a guide to help you understand the variety of shipping methods we use. A confirmation of exactly how we have shipped your order will be sent along with your invoice on the day of dispatch. If you have any queries regarding how your order will be shipped please email email@example.com
Delivery costs for this item
Zone A UK Standard:
Zone B UK Islands & N Ireland:
Zone C Europe 1:
Zone D Europe 2:
Zone E Europe 3:
Zone F Europe 4:
Zone G World 1:
Zone H World 2:
Zone I World 3: