Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 USB 2.0 Audio Interface
6 input, 6 output USB 2.0 audio interface with 2 Focusrite mic preamps
Focusrite have expanded their popular Scarlett range of audio interfaces with the introduction of the Scarlett 6i6. This audio interface comes with 2 of Focusrites award winning preamps allowing you to be ready for almost every recording situation. The 6i6 is a 6-in / 6-out audio interface that connects to your PC, Mac or iPad via USB 2.0.
The 6i6 is perfect for producers, recording artists or small bands. In addition to the award-winning mic preamps it features a stereo line input, making it easy to capture vocals, guitar and a digital piano at the same time. With the four balanced outputs, you can connect up to two sets of stereo monitors, and use the S/PDIF I/O for connecting digital sources. There are also two built-in headphone outputs with separate volume controls. The inputs and outputs feature precision 24bit A-D, D-A conversion at up to 96KHz in order to get the most accurate signal possible into and out of your computer or iOS device.
Once again Focusrite have included some familiar features including the striking red aluminium casing which gives the components all the protection needed and ‘gain halos’ which light up green when sound is detected then red if the level is too high and a huge software and sample bundle including the Scarlett Plug-in Suite (Compression, Gating, EQ and Reverb for tracking and mixing), Ableton Live Lite, Loopmasters sample content and the Novation Bass Station analogue modelling synth plug-in.
Features / Specification:
- Four award-winning Focusrite mic pres
- 18 inputs, 8 outputs
- Two headphone outputs with separate level controls
- Rugged metal unibody chassis
- High quality 24bit/96KHz audio interface for Mac, PC and iPad*
- Unique gain halos enable visual level monitoring
- Scarlett MixControl ultra low-latency DSP mixer and router
- Main monitor control with mute function
- Includes the Scarlett Plug-in Suite (Compression, Gating, EQ and Reverb for tracking and mixing), Ableton Live Lite, Loopmasters sample content and the Novation Bass Station analogue modelling synth plug-in