Looking to buy a keyboard? Confused with the huge variety of instruments out there and don’t know which one to choose? We have put together a helpful guide including all the different features and options explained to help you make the right decision for you. This is based on frequently asked questions, customer reviews and also our personal experience.
The contents of this guide include:
Some of the functions of keyboards may seem very complicated and dawning. In this section I will explain features such as touch sensitivity and how important it is, sounds and voices, polyphony, recording, split and dual, learning suites, different controls and connections and many more.
Frequently asked questions
• What features will I require/how many of them will I actually use?
• Should I stick to top brands/are less known keyboards just as reliable?
• What distinguishes the price of a keyboard?
• How to make the most of online shopping?
• What is the difference between a keyboard and a digital piano and which is best for me?
• How long will my keyboard last for and will I need to upgrade in the future?
Here we will reveal our top picks of keyboards, whether they are best for a beginner or a professional. These will be based on value for money, ability level, our opinions and customer reviews to help you pick out the most suited instrument.