Although buying a new drum kit sounds exciting, there is so much you need to look for to make sure you are getting the right kit and deal for your money. Similar to my recent blog Anatomy of A Drum Kit, I am going to explore all of the different elements of a kit you need to look for when you set out to purchase. This guide will help answer your queries and hopefully help you make a decision on the right drum kit for you!
- A break down of the basic terms and features on a drum kit.
- What you need to look for when purchasing your drum kit.
- Top drum kits under £400
- Top drum kits over £400
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Want to buy a drum kit but not sure if I will stick at it, what is the cheapest option?
- What wood should I look at?
- Should I look for a drum kit that includes cymbals or should I buy them separately?
- Electric or Acoustic?
- Rubber pads or net pads?
- What hardware is best?
- Junior or full size drum kit?
- What size toms should I get?
If you need any more information or advice on buying a drum kit then please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help and answer any queries you have. You can get to me on 01283 535 333 option 1, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other blogs you may find useful: