Yamaha have recently launched the newest addition to their Neo range, the Baritone Horn. This fills a gap in their Brass Band offering as for a long time they haven't had a quality model that could compete with the other leading manufacturers. Maybe this new model will change the Brass Band world's perception of Yamaha Baritones? So what are Yamaha saying about their new model?
Developed in collaboration with world renowned baritone player, Katrina Marzella, the Neo Baritone has been completely re-designed, giving the instrument's sound warmth, breadth, and projected power in equal measure. The Neo Baritone will blend perfectly in any section but, has the power and projection to sing over the band as a majestic solo instrument.
Features / Specifications:
- Full 3-valve Compensating System: focused on delivering impression pitch accuracy.
- New Lead pipe design no longer soldered to the bell of the instrument, offering full and natural sound.
- Slim Valve Casing & lightweight pistons make the action quick and agile
- Hand rest mounted parallel to the valves
- Hard Yamaha Neo carry case with shoulder strap included
- Bell size 240mm (9.4")
- Bore size 13.2mm (0.52") - 14mm (0.55")
- Yellow brass
- Includes Yamaha SL-48 mouthpiece
- Key Bb
- 3 Piston valves
Further information about the New Neo Baritone can be found on our website
or if you would like to talk to a member of our Brass Team please do not hesitate to contact us
and they will be happy to help.