The pTrumpet hyTech Trumpet in Black is the best of both worlds when it comes to trumpet design. Similar to the durable and lightweight construction of the pTrumpet plastic trumpet, the main body of the hyTech is made from ABS plastic. The hyTech pTrumpet is the perfect instrument for those looking for an intermediate level instrument. Loved by all ages of musicians for its comfortable design and durability, the hyTech pTrumpet is an excellent upgrade option for those who started on the original pTrumpet or ‘gigging’ musicians looking for a great-sounding lighter instrument.
The pTrumpet hyTech marks a new chapter in trumpet evolution. Combining metal and polymer this hybrid instrument delivers a performance standard of high-quality student trumpets.
Amazingly light at just 0.635 Kg, the hyTech aids great technique and encourages good posture in younger players or for those who find a traditional trumpet simply too heavy. Its robust design makes it perfect for any performance activity – particularly holiday practice, group or outdoor activities; in fact you can take it everywhere!
Where the hyTech pTrumpet stands out from other plastic trumpets is the use of stainless-steel pistons housed in a yellow-brass valve block manufactured to the highest tolerances. By using the latest manufacturing techniques, pTrumpet has been able to combine both materials, keeping the hyTech trumpet ultra-lightweight and durable while also being resonant. The leadpipe found on the hyTech pTrumpet uses patented hybrid technology that perfectly joins brass and ABS. This style of leadpipe assists with note production and tone, especially when using a metal mouthpiece.
Included with the hyTech trumpet is a quality 7C silver plated brass mouthpiece, but you can also use any plastic mouthpiece if preferred. A comfortable carry bag provides a convenient way to transport and protect the instrument to lessons and gigs.
Key Product Information:
- Bb Hybrid trumpet
- Weight 650g (1.4 lbs)
- Supplied with a 7C Mouthpiece
- Supplied with a Padded Gig Bag
- Available in Gold, Silver or Black
- ABS Main Body Construction
- 11.65mm Bore (.459dz)
- 128mm Bell (5dz)
- Brass Mouthpiece Receiver, Accepts any regular metal mouthpiece
- Top Sprung Valves with ABS guides
- Precision Milled 304 Stainless Steel Sleeved Pistons with ABS Core
- ABS Valve Block with Yellow Brass Sleeves > Adjustable 1st and 3rd Valve Slides
- 1st and 3rd Valve Slide Stop
- 3rd Slide Trigger Ring
- Removable 2nd Valve Slide
- Plated Steel Water Keys with Silicon Seals (Main Tuning Slide + 3rd Valve Slide)
- Aluminium Top & Bottom Valve Caps
- Aluminium Valve Stems
- Contoured Aluminium Finger Buttons