The djembe (pronounced jem-bay) is an extremely popular drum worldwide this is mainly due to the fact that various sounds and tones can be produced via striking different parts of the djembe drum skin with the drummers hands or the beater.
Hand made using high-quality solid wood andwith natural heads and rope tuning. Beautifully decorated with colourful patterned traditional styled art. Patterns may vary.
- 3" djembe head - 15cm tall
- High quality and excellent value djembe
- Designed specifically for students and use in education projects
- Features natural heads and rope tuning
- Beautifully decorated with colourful patterned beading