Popular with aspiring musicians who are in the process of learning scales, chords and beginner songs, the Axus AXP2L Light-Up Portable Keyboard is perfect for those more visual learners. With the 61 light-up keys, students can see what notes they have to press, providing a more interactive playing and learning experience, great for visual learners.
AXP2L has over 200 instrument voices and backing styles to play and listen to. These range from guitars, strings, electric pianos and percussion. You can create music in a range of different genres, which is perfect for those players taking their first steps in composing and arranging.
The keyboard has a variety of on-board lesson functions, which take advantage of the keys. Using one of the pre-loaded demo songs, you can follow the lights and slowly learn fun, exciting tunes. Once you get your confidence, speed up and gain your confidence. It is a hit with music educators!
On the back of the keyboard, you’ll find a headphone, microphone, audio input and MIDI USB connection. You can use AXP2L as a MIDI interface, connecting it to computer equipment to expand your music further.
- 61 note light up keyboard with touch sensitivity
- 512 timbres and 260 rhythms
- 65 built-in demo songs
- lesson functions with key system (one key, follow, ensemble)
- Touch sensitivity and light-up function can be switched off
- Record function, dual/split function
- 4 status memories
- Connectivity:3.5mm headphone input, microphone, audio input, MIDI USB
- Includes music rest, power adaptor, manual, USB cable
- Dimensions: 96cm x 38cm x 14cm