These ex-rental clarinets are perfect if you're looking for a low priced instrument that doesn't compromise on quality. Many parents have concerns about whether their child will take to learning an instrument and do not want to spend too much until they are confident that it will be a longer term commitment. If that sounds like you, then choosing a clarinet that has been used for only a few months is a great place to start. On return from rental, these instruments are sanitised, cleaned and fully refurbished to ensure they are in complete working order. They are supplied as a full outfit including case and, apart from occasional minor cosmetic marks, they could be described as 'Like New'.
A benchmark quality student clarinet, recommended by many teachers and perfect for a complete beginner. Constructed with an ABS body, the instrument is light, robust and has a responsive tone. The good quality case is fun and lightweight and makes carrying the instrument to and from lessons easy and convenient. Comes with everything you need to get started and to keep your instrument in A1 condition. These instruments are made to last and are popular with schools due to the quality and strength of the pads and keywork.
- Comes with everything you need to get going
- One of the best student instruments on the market, recommended by teachers
- Complete with lightweight "backpack" style carry case
- Easy response and good tone make this instrument easy to play
- In the box: Bb clarinet, carry case, detachable shoulder strap, reed, mouthpiece, ligature, mouthpiece cap and cork grease stick
- Durable ABS plastic body in wood-matt like finish
- 0.583” (14.80mm) bore provides good tone and easy response
- Power forged nickel silver keys
- Off-set trill keys
- Undercut tone holes
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Mouthpiece Compatible with the 'Easy reed' system (can be adjusted to be compatible with standard reeds)