This amplifier features digital amplifier modeling encompassing a variety of amp types old and new, U.S. and U.K., and more. From classic Fender amp sounds to modern designs voiced for specific styles (i.e., metal), it’s just like having several amps in one.
For convenient personal listening at any time that won’t bring the house down on anyone else within earshot, this amp features a headphone output jack.
In addition to their fantastic uncolored sound, many Fender amps come equipped with onboard effects that convey a versatile wealth of tonal coloring, atmospherics and textures. Includes reverb, delay, chorus, tremolo and much more.
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP; Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Voice, Treble, Mid, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP
- Channels: Two (Blackface Clean and Selectable Amp Voice)
- Effects Loop: Effects Loop (Preamp Out, Power Amp In) for Use with Outboard Effects
- Input: 1/4 inch jack
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Wattage: 100 Watts
- Input: 1/4 inch
- 7-ply 3/4 inch medium-density fibreboard with black textured vinyl covering
- Silver grille cloth and black angled front panel
- Moulded plastic strap handle with nickel plated caps
- Dimensions: 48x66x26cm. Weight 18.2kg