Mustang V.2 series gives you access to five additional amp models and five new stomp-boxes on top of the original. And now with the ability to pitch shift when connected to Fender Fuse on your computer you have even greater scope to get creative. Mustang runs its traditional interface including all the features you’d expect from a top quality amplifier, but in a simple to use interface.
17 highly accurate amp models include 5 amplifiers with tones from Vintage Fender sparkle to outrageous modern metal distortion. And with Fender Fuse you can access more models via your computer!
Quality sound reproduction gives you the ability to pump out serious volume with a closed-back bespoke fender designed cabinet. Great to jam or practice, the 1/8 inch headphone jack silent practice is all game.
With Fender Fuse you have software that can open up endless possibilities on your PC, on screen parameter control deep editing, unlimited preset storage, and additional effects and models for a snippet. All of this in a sleek and modern design with a signature silver grille cloth and Blackface textured vinyl covering give you the signature look with the signature sound.
Features / Specification:
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Output Power: 20 Watts
- Speaker: 1-8" Fender® Special Design Speaker
- Output Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power Handling: 20 Watts
- Inputs: One
- Inputs: One
- Channels: One channel (with 24 presets)
- Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Preset Select Controls
- 12 Modulation Effects
- Auxillary Input: 1/8” Stereo Input Jack
- Tap Tempo Button
- 12 Delay/Reverb Effects
- USB Connectivity
- On-screen parameter control, deep editing, additional effects, unlimited preset storage
- Online preset swapping with the Fender FUSE community, and free Fender artist presets