The hand carved Prima bodies feature solid ebony fingerboards and are made from selected tone woods. Ebony pegs, nuts and saddles, are fitted as standard, together with upgraded premium strings with E string protector.
But not only do you get a top quality violin, you also get a lightweight case, wooden bow with rosin, tuner, shoulder rest, music stand and spare strings, giving you a complete outfit to start your violin career.
Ages are given as a guide only. The best way to double check is to physically hold a violin in the playing position. You should then be able to extend the arm and comfortably cover the scroll with your hand, without stressing the elbow.
- Hand varnished in a matt finish
- Ebony fingerboard, chin rest and tuning pegs
- Profiled bridge for consistent string height
- Upgraded premium student strings with protector
- Four finetuners for each strings
- Round stick, hardwood bow
- Natural white horsehair.
- Good quality screw, eye and ferrule.
- Ebony frog with traditional wedge fitting.
- Nickel silver lapping with comfortable thumbpiece
- Large rosin block with lid
- Robust case with upgraded carry handle
- Adjustable backpack style straps
- Secure zip fasteners
- Exterior pocket ideal for sheet music
- Internal dust cover
- Space for two bows with holders
- Smaller internal accessory pocket
- Velcro neck strap