The Forenza Secondo Series 6 violin is a handmade professional level instrument ideal for accomplished students working towards grades 8 and beyond. Individually set up and tested in the UK, the instruments are created from the finest select tonewoods.
The hand-carved Secondo bodies feature a solid spruce wood top, flamed back and sides, ebony fingerboard and hand profiled bridge. Upgraded premium strings are fitted as standard, together with an E string protector and fine-tuner.
The violin outfit includes a protective oblong case with a hygrometer, space for two bows, a dust cover and two internal accessory pockets. The octagonal wooden bow with ebony frog is of a high quality, with a decorated thumb grip, ferrule & screw and natural horse hair.
Features / Specification:
- A professional-level instrument for players working towards grades 6-8 and beyond
- Flamed back and sides, grade AA solid spruce top
- Ebony fingerboard, chin rest and tuning pegs
- Professional fine-tuner for E string (picture is incorrect)
- Includes a high-quality oblong case and professional specification octagonal bow
- This product does not come with a shoulder rest