This high quality Hi Hat stand is finished in black and will look really nice as part of any drum kit. Its sturdy construction means that it will provide a very nice response while staying reliably in place throughout crucial performances. Thanks to the lightweight design it is perfect for the musician on the go.
Mapex Mars Series H600 features a direct-pull-chain-drive mechanism which creates a smooth feel and the stand even allows for variable tension adjustment so you can find your ideal level of resistance. Clamp style memory locks keep your adjustments in place and the double-braced legs with non-slip rubber feet ensures the Hi Hat remains stable and stays in place, which is especially crucial when you're performing on stage.
- The direct-pull-chain-drive-mechanism creates a smooth and responsive feel
- The Sturdy double-braced tripod base makes this a very stable and durable stand
- Variable Tension Adjustment
- Multi-Sustain Top Cymbal Felts with Heavy Duty Felt Bottom Cymbal Seat
- Dual-Tube Construction with Clamp-Style Memory Locks
- Concave Double-Braced Leg Shape with Slip-Proof Rubber Feet & Retractable Floor Spikes