The construction of the guitar is built to a high standard, utilising popular tonewoods. Basswood is used for the top, back and sides of the body, where maple is used for both the bridge and the fingerboard. This combination of hardwoods makes for a very pleasing and resonant tone, as well as ensuring hard-wearing build quality which remains stable and reliable.
While being a very functional guitar, it also aims to please the eye. Boasting an attractive high gloss finish, with a natural wood top and a deep red stained back, sides and neck. With this there is also a traditional rosette surrounding the soundhole. This timeless appearance is suitable for any setting and will be sure to catch your eye.
Features / Specification:
- Durable guitar with basswood top, back and sides.
- Solid maple fingerboard and bridge (black painted).
- Standard nickel machine heads.
- Nylon strings, easier on smaller hands and fingers
- 1/2 size designed specifically for younger beginners
- A leading choice with schools and teachers
- Lovely natural finish with rosette motif