Superb hand crafted instruments carved from selected and figured tone woods, ideal for the advanced student or young professional. These instruments are made in specialist hand workshops within the Stentor factory, where the most skilled individual workers produce violins under the close supervision of a master maker. This process produces fine instruments with their own unique and precise characteristics. Extremely popular with advanced students, this quality violin with a flamed maple back and ribs comes complete with a professional oblong case and pernambuco bow.
- Hand crafted violin with selected front, figured maple back, ribs and neck
- Hand applied traditional varnish
- Ebony fingerboard and pegs
- Individually set up in the UK
- Fitted with professional quality Pirastro strings
- Supplied with professional style oblong case and pernambuco bow