Terms & ConditionsTerms and Conditions
1. Use of the Normans Website All products are sold subject to the terms and conditions listed here. Please read them carefully before using the website. By using the Normans.co.uk
2. Order process To place an order you will be guided through a series of simple steps on our website. Payment details are taken from your card. Following this, we will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Normans Ltd. Order acceptance and the completion of the contract will take place on the dispatch to you of the goods ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order.
4. Delivery As your goods are dispatched from our warehouse will send you a dispatch confirmation email. The creation of the contract between you and us will take place at the point the goods you have ordered are dispatched from our warehouse to be delivered to the designated address.
5. Description of goods We have made every effort to display the products featured as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of the colour, texture or detail of the good will be exactly the same as the actual product. We try to ensure that prices are up to date and accurate but very occasionally an error may occur. If this should happen, we will correct the price and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the goods at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. We will not accept an order if there is a pricing error.
7. Normans 5 Year Warranty
7.1. The Normans Five Year Warranty applies to all products, with a value over £150, purchased on or after 20th October 2011 - subject to the following conditions.
7.2. In addition to the manufacturer's standard warranty period, we guarantee that all products will be free from manufacturing defects for five years from the date of purchase - subject to the conditions below.
7.3. Defective products will be repaired free of charge or, at our option, replaced by a fully functional equivalent (in some cases a later version) providing that the products are returned to us, delivery paid and suitably packaged within five years from date of purchase, together with a copy of the original sales invoice.
7.4. All products are guaranteed for this
- Products are not designed for short term usage or have a natural short life span.
- Products have not been subject to damage or loss from ordinary use.
- The manufacturing defects do not relate to a cosmetic or finish fault (including
silverplate or lacquer issues) as these are not covered by our 5 yearwarranty.
- The products have not been subject to abuse, mishandling, used beyond the limits specified by the manufacturer or Normans and you have complied with the instructions contained in the manual and any technical instructions for use of the products including those relating to maintenance and care.
- The products are not powered with an unsuitable power supply,
powersource or battery or subject to adverse environmental conditions.
- The products have not been altered by you and any fault in the products have not been caused by
useof accessories and /or supplementary or replacement parts which were not original components of the products.
- Any repair or replacement of a defective product within the
five yearperiod will not renew or prolong your guarantee beyond the original period.
- The products are not wireless microphones, wireless instruments or monitoring products, computers, laptops or computer peripherals/software, as these are not covered by our
- In the event that you delay in notifying us of the defect in the product and additional damage is caused by that delay, we reserve the right to reduce our liability accordingly. The above provisions and exclusions do not affect your statutory rights.
- The products were purchased directly from Normans Ltd and not via a third party marketplace such as Amazon, eBay or Tesco.
9. Waiver If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
10. Divido Finance
Consumer credit service provided by Divido in association with Shawbrook Bank. Divido Financial Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Permission Number 628253. For more information please refer to our frequently asked questions or visit https://www.divido.com/for-customers/.