Stentor II Student Cello - Full Size
Student Cello - Full Size by Stentor
Hand made in the Stentor factory workshop, the Stentor Student II is a higher grade instrument made from selected tone woods. The quality of the carving and expert workmanship produces a student cello far superior to other student instruments. This Stentor II Student Cello is hand carved from solid tone woods, has ebony pegs and fingerboard, as well as an alloy tailpiece with integral adjusters. It also comes with a quality rayon padded cover, good wood bow and case, giving you a cello outfit to work with. It is ideal for a student who is looking to learn or expand the cello skills, as they would have a quality instrument which will give them the depth of sound needed to develop.
- Hand carved from solid tonewoods. Ideal for a student
- Ebony pegs and fingerboards, alloy tailpiece with internal adjusters
- Includes rayon padded cover, good wood bow and case
- Length: 48 Inch. Width: 18 Inch. Depth: 6 Inch.
- Solid, carved, spruce table.
- Solid, carved, maple back, neck and ribs.
- Natural glues used throughout.
- Traditional inlaid purfling.
- Correct neck angle.
- Ebony Fingerboard.
- Well fitted ebony top nut.
- Ebony pegs.
- Good quality bridge.
- Alloy tailpiece with 4 integral adjusters.
- Adjustable nylon tail gut.
- Correctly reamed peg hole taper.
- Supplied with good quality wood bow with full mounted ebony frog.
- Thickly padded rayon cover with bow and accessory pockets, back straps and carrying strap.
Instruments are supplied set-up with fitted bridges and sound posts. Case, bow and instrument are checked and tested before dispatch by our experienced technicians.
We have listed this instrument in full size, 3/4, 1/2, and 1/4. Also available in 1/8 & 1/10 sizes. Please contact us for prices and information.
Multiple String Orders:
We offer additional discounts for orders of 10 or more instruments. Please contact us for prices.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs for this Item are listed at the bottom of the page but remember ALL Orders totalling over £50.00 delivered to Mainland UK qualify for FREE DELIVERY!
At Normans we not only understand the need for fast delivery but also the importance of informing and reassuring our customers prior to placing an order. Our clear and simple shipping procedure ensures you receive Premium Service at an Economy Price. For detailed information relating to delivery please visit our Delivery Information page.
We use a number of delivery partners to provide best value to our UK based customers dependant on size and value of goods ordered. You will receive an email when the items are despatched detailing how they have been shipped but here is a general guide to the services we use.
Royal Mail 48 Standard Service
– for smaller/lighter items. Delivery is usually within 3-5 working days. More information available on our Royal Mail
Royal Mail Tracked 48
- for smaller parcels with a slightly higher value. Delivery is 48 hours from dispatch and although it is a tracked service a signature is not required upon receipt. More information available on our Royal Mail
DPD Courier Service
– for larger/higher value parcels. Delivery is Next Day once it leaves our warehouse and orders placed before 2:00pm will usually leave us the same day. You will receive a one hour delivery window and a signature is required upon receipt. More information available on our DPD
- For very large consignments (eg. most digital pianos) we use a specialist 2 man delivery service. This is a 48 hour service following dispatch. More information available on our Arrow XL
– for extra large or multiple parcels we will sometimes use a more bespoke or palletised service. Our warehouse team will contact you personally to discuss the most appropriate/convenient delivery arrangements.
This information is provided purely as a guide to help you understand the variety of shipping methods we use. A confirmation of exactly how we have shipped your order will be sent along with your invoice on the day of dispatch. If you have any queries regarding how your order will be shipped please email email@example.com
Delivery costs for this item
Zone A UK Standard:
Zone B UK Islands & N Ireland:
Zone C Europe 1:
Zone D Europe 2:
Zone E Europe 3:
Zone F Europe 4:
Zone G World 1:
Zone H World 2:
Zone I World 3: