Stentor II Student Cello - Full Size
Student Cello - Full Size by Stentor
Hand made in the Stentor factory workshop, the Stentor Student II is a higher grade instrument made from selected tone woods. The quality of the carving and expert workmanship produces a student cello far superior to other student instruments. This Stentor II Student Cello is hand carved from solid tone woods, has ebony pegs and fingerboard, as well as an alloy tailpiece with integral adjusters. It also comes with a quality rayon padded cover, good wood bow and case, giving you a cello outfit to work with. It is ideal for a student who is looking to learn or expand the cello skills, as they would have a quality instrument which will give them the depth of sound needed to develop.
- Hand carved from solid tonewoods. Ideal for a student
- Ebony pegs and fingerboards, alloy tailpiece with internal adjusters
- Includes rayon padded cover, good wood bow and case
- Length: 48 Inch. Width: 18 Inch. Depth: 6 Inch.
- Solid, carved, spruce table.
- Solid, carved, maple back, neck and ribs.
- Natural glues used throughout.
- Traditional inlaid purfling.
- Correct neck angle.
- Ebony Fingerboard.
- Well fitted ebony top nut.
- Ebony pegs.
- Good quality bridge.
- Alloy tailpiece with 4 integral adjusters.
- Adjustable nylon tail gut.
- Correctly reamed peg hole taper.
- Supplied with good quality wood bow with full mounted ebony frog.
- Thickly padded rayon cover with bow and accessory pockets, back straps and carrying strap.
Instruments are supplied set-up with fitted bridges and sound posts. Case, bow and instrument are checked and tested before dispatch by our experienced technicians.
We have listed this instrument in full size, 3/4, 1/2, and 1/4. Also available in 1/8 & 1/10 sizes. Please contact us for prices and information.
Multiple String Orders:
We offer additional discounts for orders of 10 or more instruments. Please contact us for prices.