This is a video demonstration on how to apply valve oil.
Follow these simple steps;
- Remove the valve this is done by unscrewing the cap then simply pull to remove as you can see there are two plastic parts this is called the valve guide
- Unscrew and remove the bottom cap
- Apply the valve oil liberally to the valve itself
- Insert the valve upside down into the bottom on the valve casing. and twist ensuring the oil is evenly spread
- Place the valve into its correct position making sure the valve guide lines up with the casing. You should hear a click
- Replace the top and bottom cap.
See more of our technical video's here