With 25W power output, Fender Rumble is your perfect companion whether you are practicing at home, jamming with other musicians or performing in small venues. When playing smaller, more intimate gigs in particular it is important that you can still produce a powerful bass sound even with lower volumes – you can be confident Fender Rumble does that and more. On the top of the amp you will find handy control knobs finished with soft touch ivory that adds a nice touch to the classic design. By utilising these you can adjust volume, bass, mid and treble. The amp also includes an Overdrive On/Off and Contour On/Off switches – a couple of cool upgrades from the 15W model, allowing you to personalise and adjust your sound even more for that immaculate, authentic tone. If you do want to practice silently, Fender Rumble features a headphone input so you can perfect your technique at any time of day or night, without disturbing anyone.
The Fender Rumble 25W bass amp has a built-in 8’’ speaker and is finished black textured vinyl covering and distinctive silver grille cloth. It is lightweight, weighing just under 10kg and it’s also easy to transport with the help of molded plastic handle. Fantastic choice for any keen bass player, it certainly will not disappoint and is available at a price that will please the budget-conscious musician!
- Sturdy and robust Rumble Series amp
- 25W output makes it perfect for rehearsals and small gigs
- Powerful, rich Fender sound
- 8 Inch speaker
- Ivory soft touch control knobs
- Volume, Overdrive On/Off, Bass, Contour On/Off, Mid, Treble controls
- 1/4’’ jack and heaphone input
- Molded plastic carry handle
- 120V Voltage
- Finished with textured vinyl and silver grille cloth
- Removable front grille
- Beautiful retro design
- Dimensions (D x W x H) 27.94 x 38.73 x 38.73 cm, Weight: 9.54kg