The Yamaha P-125 follows on from its predecessor, the P115 and continues to deliver a pure piano sound, whilst also having a minimalistic, simple design. Including the sound of the renowned Yamaha CFIIIS 9’ Concert Grand Piano, it gives you incredible dynamics and a realistic playing experience which is of course expected from exclusive Yamaha instruments.
Pure CF Sound Engine
After many years of research and development, Yamaha have managed to capture the sounds of an acoustic piano, and replicate them in their digital models. These aren’t just the sounds produced when the keys are depressed, but also perfectly demonstrates string and damper resonance, usually only found in acoustic pianos. Play the immersive 9’ CFIIIS Concert Grand Piano, which has been carefully sampled to create a playing experience second to none. The P-125 also takes advantage of the Graded Hammer Action (GHS) 88 note keyboard, which replicates the delicate touch and feel of a grand piano. The bass keys have a heavier touch, whereas the higher end notes have lighter keys.
Improved Speaker System
With the P-125 being designed with user accessibility in mind, every element of the piano has been carefully processed to keep you focused on your playing. The minimal light reflection of its continuous surface and the understated speaker design all work together to achieve this goal.
The P-125 boasts an improved 2-way speaker system, that creates and develops an expanding sound in both upward and downward directions. Experience a rich sound field, as though you were sitting in front of an acoustic piano.
Expand your playing possibilities
Like many portable keyboards, the Yamaha P-125 has on-board accompaniment styles which will suit any genre of music. Ranging from rock and roll to jazz, use these rhythms to add some fun to your practicing, or use them simply as a virtual drummer for your performances.
One of the new features with the Yamaha P-125 is the specially designed mobile application, ‘Smart Pianist’. Alongside the piano, you can use this to control voices and rhythms, and save your chosen settings ready for next time. If that’s not enough, you can learn the chords used in your favourite audio tracks, so you can play along and learn new skills. This app is available on both IOS and Android devices.
- 88 note, gradually weighted keyboard
- Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keys
- Features sample sounds from the Yamaha 9’ CFIIIS Concert Grand Piano
- Polyphony: 192
- 24 high quality instrument voices
- Built in Reverb, Damper Resonance, Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC)
- Dual/Layer/Split/Duo function
- 21 preset demo songs and 50 piano songs
- 1 song, 2 track recording system
- Built in metronome and transpose feature
- Power adaptor included (PA-150)
- Connectivity: Dual headphone socket, sustain pedal, pedal unit, AUX Out (L/L+R)(R), USB to HOST
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1326 x 166 x 295 mm
- Weight: 11.8kg
- Supplied with music rest, power adaptor, pedal/footswitch
- Carry Bag Not Included