Pioneering Brass Resonance Modelling, Silent Brass uses cutting edge digital audio processing technology to take your sound authenticity to the next level. Now the sound is cancelled out in the microphone mute simulating your instrument as if you were playing without a mute.
The best example is with the trombone the sound is reproduced so the player hears the sound slightly left of centre, where the bell sound would generally be projected.
Sustaining a stable pitch over a wide range ensures optimum air flow while the sound produced allow the mute achieves outstanding sound reduction. And finally, with the AUX IN mini-jack players can connect their portable audio or smart phone to play along with a full accompaniment and backing..
- Powered by Brass Resonance Modelling
- Cancel out the sound of the mute microphone for further authenticity
- Create a sound that returns the characteristics of an open instrument
- New compact design fits into your instrument bell for storage and convenience
- AUX IN mini-jack makes it easy to playing along with an accompaniment and backing
- Complete Yamaha Silent Brass System for Trombone