When it comes to selecting your first instrument, here at Normans we are always happy to help and aim to stock a range of models to suit any beginner's needs. So, here are 3 of our best student violas that are tailored to suit any budget while providing high quality learning experience that will encourage you to continue playing.
- The ultimate starter viola for any keen beginner, this Forenza Prima 2 Outfit features high quality fittings, well-built body and produces a really nice sound.
- The instrument comes in an attractive, hard-wearing case and is masterfully carved from solid tonewoods, including an ebony fingerboard and pegs for a great quality feel and durability.
- There is a strong wooden bow supplied with the viola that helps you bring out that resonant, pure, Forenza quality sound. This model has been very popular with education services as well as students of all ages and we are confident it will get you off to a great start in your music career!
- It is also, without a doubt, the best model we sell in terms of value for money. Available in: 12 inch, 13 inch, 14 inch, 15 inch, 15.5 inch and 16 inch
- Renowned among music educators and students, this Stentor I 1038 viola outfit is a great choice for beginners who want a good quality instrument from a well-known brand without having to break the bank.
- The instrument is carefully crafted from solid tone woods including spruce table and maple back, ribs and neck and features correct, precise fittings.
- The fingerboard and pegs are made from blackened rosewood and there is a great quality bridge included.
- Natural glues are used throughout the body of the viola and it is beautifully finished with natural varnish.
- Complete with a good quality wooden bow and sturdy carry case, this instrument is a great choice for aspiring viola players.
- Available in: 14 inch, 15 inch, 15.5 inch and 16 inch and 13 inch sizes available.
- Possibly the best choice for students, this Stentor II viola offers a superb sound and build quality designed to last.
- Specification wise, this viola is the same as Forenza, however, as Stentor are one of the leading string instrument manufacturers, we can easily see why many teachers and students stay loyal to this model.
- Featuring high quality ebony fingerboard and pegs, the viola is hand carved from durable, firm tone woods for an exceptional tone.
- There is a traditional inlaid purfling, quality bridge and the viola and all of its fittings are correctly angled with maximum precision.
- If you are looking for the ultimate instrument to start your viola journey, here at Normans we are certain you will not be disappointed with this instrument. As all our other outfits, Stentor 1505 comes complete with a sturdy bow and durable, moulded carry case.
- Available in: 14 inch, 15 inch, 15.5 inch and 16 inch sizes.
If you have any queries about our Viola range, please contact our team: email@example.com