This is a video demonstration on How to Clean a Flute
Follow these simple steps;
- You will need a silver polishing cloth, Using a silver polishing cloth wipe the flute after each play.
- Little and often will mean its not a big job to clean
- If the flute has started to tarnish then you may need some silver polish.
- Apply a small amount to a separate cloth. Apply a thin layer of polish evenly onto the surface of the flute.
- Then using a dry area of the cloth to remove leaving freshly polished surface.
See more of our technical video's here