You will struggle to find better value than this!
- Perfect for students and young beginners, the A-Star School Recorder makes it easy to take the first steps in playing and learning music. The recorder is very popular within music education; it's a great introduction to playing music and is the foundation to progressing on to other woodwind instruments.
- The recorder teaches you how to develop your embouchure, as well as giving you a simple fingering technique to start learning and playing different notes and songs. These affordable 3-piece recorders are perfect for large classroom groups but also as a gift for your children!
- A cleaning rod and bag are included with the plastic recorder, making it easy to clean and sanitise after every use. They are very easy to play, making them the ideal choice for anyone who has no previous experience in music.
The high quality resin finish to this instrument gives it a professional look!
- A plastic, descant recorder in brown & white design. Perfect for beginners in school or at home to take their first steps in playing and learning music.
- Manufactured from high-quality ABS resin, the A-Star recorder is built to withstand knocks and scratches.
- Its 3 piece construction is easy to assemble making it simple to clean.
- Included with the recorder is a plastic carry case, cleaning rod and finger chart.
Immaculate tone and quality, and recognised by schools by its affordability!
- The Yamaha YRS24BUK Descant Recorder (sometimes referred to as a Soprano) is popular with schools because of a crafted three piece design creating an instrument that is easy to play.
- This descant recorder comes in a stylish dark brown finish and will be ideal for lessons, practice and live performances.
- Recognised in schools for its affordable price, the descant recorder is also known for its ability to a produce and clear and distinct tone which you expect from Yamaha.
- Especially ideal for young musicians or beginners, this recorder also comes with a cleaning rod and a fingering chart to help you learn to play.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. If you have any other enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org