Our Top Accessory Picks For Violins:
- Forenza - Forenza Violin Strings are constructed from a steel core that is durable and not affected by changes in humidity and temperature, unlike gut core strings. Perfect for student players, these strings are a great budget option for young violinists, producing a warm sound and providing good bow response.
- Astrea - Astrea provide a complete set of violin strings, which are both robust and durable. Providing you with a great sound which allows for versatility, these student friendly strings will stay in tune for long amounts of time, making them ideal for beginners. Available in sizes: 1/2 - 1/4 and 3/4 - 4/4.
- Forenza - Rosin is a must have accessory for any string player. Used to create the friction between bow and string to produce the sound. The rosin cake is encased in protective case, allowing for easy application and easy grip. Apply in an even coat using smooth strokes directly onto the bow hairs from frog to tip. ￼
- Forenza - Student violin bow with natural horsehair, ebony frog and double pearled eyes. This violin bow is perfect for the beginner / student who is used to the weight of a wooden bow and still wants great quality on a budget. Made using a high-quality Brazil wood, it's both strong and durable. Available in Full size, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8th sizes.
- Stentor - This violin bow from Stentor has a high quality, strong round wood stick. There is a full mounted ebony frog with a Parisienne eye, and it is ideal for a student looking for a great value piece of kit to play their violin. It is also available in both a student and enhanced model. Sizes 4/4,3/4,1/2 and 1/4 available. ￼
- Forenza - This premium violin shoulder rest is made from resilient flexible plastic with adjustable height and angles for ideal positioning, and rubber protectors. The shoulder rest is perfect as it is fully adjustable to achieve the most stable and secure fitting. It has been ergonomically designed to fit the contour of the shoulder and features a soft foam overlay for added comfort. Rubber padded legs protect the instrument from damage and scratches.
- Forenza Standard - A lightweight case with a lined and shaped plush interior to protect your instrument from scuffs and scratches. It has a pocket compartment for your rosin and accessories while a carrying strap and handle make it perfect for students on the go! Red and black exterior with fluorescent safety flashes and dark blue interior. Available in 4/4, 3/4, 1/2 and 1/4 sizes.
- Forenza Deluxe - This deluxe oblong violin case provides excellent protection for precious instruments with a firm shaped interior lined with plush velour and a sturdy squared exterior. There are two separate internal compartments for accessories and an external pocket for music. Inside there is space for two bows. Carry with either the handle or shoulder strap.
- Stentor - The quality fitted maple bridge is ideal for a good student or intermediate instrument. A popular choice with schools or teachers the bridge changes the angle of the strings to add further depth to the ambience and tone of your violin. Available for 4/4, 3/4, 1/2 and 1/4.
- Dresden - This violin shoulder chinrest is a made of a non-allergenic, black plastic material. The compact design ensures it easily fits to the left of your tailpiece, and the metal jaws soft cork lining protects your instruments finish.
So, if you are fortunate enough to play a wonderful Violin provided by Normans Musical Instruments, please let us keep your instrument in perfect working condition with our vast range of accessories. And, if you are unfortunate enough to have a ‘little accident’ with your Violin, don’t panic!