The P145 has an authentic piano sound, expressive and accurate intonation, touch sensitivity and graded hammer action keys. Compared to its predecessor, the P145 features a much shorter and thinner body design, keeping its compact style. The feel of the keyboard gradually changes according to the register, so that it feels heavier when playing bass parts and lighter when playing treble parts.
The portable piano has a 64 note polyphony to prevent muted notes and there are two powerful 7W speakers for a rich, well-rounded representation of the sound. The P145 model is perfect for performance or practice whether you are looking for a portable instrument to take with you or if you are on a budget, seeking a realistic, natural-sounding piano.
Powerful, Rich Grand Piano Sound
It has an authentic piano sound, thanks to Yamaha's newly designed Graded Hammer Compact keyboard action and offers a realistic playing feel.
Yamaha Quality on a Budget
A Truly Immersive Experience
- 88 weighted, graded hammer action keys
- Touch-sensitive, expressive keyboard
- Weight: 11.1kg
- Dimensions: 132.6 x 26.8 x 12.9cm
- 64 note polyphony
- 10 onboard voices including pianos, electric pianos, strings and more
- 4 levels of reverb
- Sound boost
- Dual/Layer functions
- Duo mode is excellent for tuition
- Connections: Headphone input (1/4 inch jack), Sustain pedal, USB to HOST MIDI
- 2 x 7W Amplifiers
- 2 x 12cm Speakers
- Yamaha PA-150B mains power supply, FC5 sustain pedal and music rest included