pCorder is the world's first carbon-neutral and fully anti-microbial recorder with a recycled cardboard 'box for life' case. The new, cool design makes pCorder a great way to start on woodwind.
Carbon-neutral, hygienic and easy to clean and maintain, pCorder sounds as sweet as it is sustainable. Designed and made in the UK, it is the perfect portable beginner instrument for young children.
With features usually reserved for high-end instruments, such as the curved windway and carefully designed sound chamber, pCorder is easy to play and control as well as being expressive and rich in tone.
Good Clean Fun!
pCorder is the world's first antimicrobial recorder. Using Polygiene BioMaster, pCorder is protected from microbial cross-contamination from hands and contact with other surfaces. It even prevents bad odours developing inside the instrument!
Easy to Maintain
pCorder is antimicrobial...and also anti-fuss! Simple to clean and maintain, and robust to survive those inevitable drops. For added protection, pCorder comes with an unbeatable three year manufacturer warranty.
Rich, Sweet Sound
The curved windway and unique sound chamber design give pCorder an expressive tone that punches above its price point.
pCorder is the world's first fully-recyclable and carbon-neutral recorder. It also ships in a sustainable tube that doubles as a carry-case for the instrument. There's even space for your little learner to write their name!
- Descant recorder in the key of C made from durable ABS recyclable plastic
- Curved windway for better control and superior sound quality
- Designed and made in Britain by multi-award winning British instrument manufacturer
- Carbon-neutral recorder made with recycled cardboard 'box for life' case
- Easy to clean 3-part construction with added Biomaster anti-microbial protection
- Free online resources available - Learn to Play the pCorder