The Forenza Prima cellos are designed to give a student the finest potential start to their music career. Designed with leading string educators in the UK to create a new standard in both quality and value, by integrating technical specification with a precise set up to provide a superior cello.
The hand carved Prima bodies feature solid ebony fingerboards and inlaid purfling, and are made from selected tone woods. Ebony pegs are fitted as standard, together with high calibre, rope core strings and metal tailpieces with integral adjusters.
The cello outfit includes a lightweight yet durable cover with strong carry handles and two exterior accessory pockets. The wood bow with ebony frog is of a high quality as is the rosin, giving you a complete outfit to start your cello career.
Features / Specification:
- Solid, carved, spruce table
- Solid, carved, maple back, neck and ribs
- Traditional inlaid purfling
- Ebony fingerboard
- Good quality bridge
- Alloy tailpiece with integral adjusters
- Rope core strings
- Round stick, hardwood bow with horsehair
- Full mounted round heel ebony frog
- Ebony adjuster with two nickel bands
- Nickel silver lapping with leather thumbpiece
- Large rosin block with lid
- Thick padded bag with nylon exterior
- Zip fastening bow pocket on the front of the bag
- Velcro accessory pocket below bow pocket
- Zip fastening larger accessory pocket on the back
- Two side carry handles with velcro cover
- One carry handle on the rear of the cover
- Four metal hooks for backpack style straps