The Jumbie Jam Steel Pan is great fun and has been designed with children in mind, with several vibrant colours in the range and some with funky feet to add to the aesthetics these really are great fun to play even for adults.
Each pan measures 40cm x 6.5cm and features eight clearly labelled notes spanning a major scale from G4-G5. When mounted on the stand, the pan weighs just 2.4kg. The stand is height adjustable between 53-116cm and completely folds down for easy storage and transportation.
To complete the package, this instrument comes supplied with an adjustable stand and pair of mallets.
Features / Specifications:
- Grey finish
- Authentic Caribbean steel pan in the key of G
- Suitable for all ages (3+ years) and abilities
- Clearly marked notes, eight notes cover a range of an octave from G4-G5
- 40cm pan diameter and 6.5cm depth
- Height adjustable stand from 53-116cm to suit all players and sizes
- Stand collapses down for easy storage and transportation
- Supplied with a pair of mallets