When unfolded, the Jazz stand is adjusted by raising or lowering it to the desired height and leaving it there. Its friction joints ensure that it stays at the right height. The tray has an additional shelf for pencils and small instruments. Friction locks automatically hold the tray at whatever angle you set. There are no knobs to fiddle with or lose, and it will never go slack. Pull the telescopic stem to the height that you need, turn the music tray around and twist the base until it's flat on the floor.
- All user friendly stackable stand with black styling aluminium stem and polymer tray
- Height of tray adjustable between 40 and 120 cm (from floor to the bottom of the music)
- School and band friendly stackable stand with simple black styling
- Friction joints hold the stand in whatever position it is set
- Folds completely flat for easy storage in 3 moves: no knobs or finger traps
- Tray size 51 x 32 cm excluding pencil shelf area
- Size when folded 50.3 x 39.5 x 4.6cm