Our aim at Normans is to offer first class service to our customers before, during and after purchase. As part of this we offer a free 5 year warranty to all UK customers on products over £150.00.
Buy with Confidence Knowing that your Purchase is Covered by our Repair or Replace Service.
Our Normans 5 year Warranty pledges that all products should be free from manufacturing defects for five years from the date of purchase. If not we promise to either repair or replace without question, providing that:
- The item is returned to us within five years of purchase (at your cost).
- A copy of the original sales invoice is returned with the goods.
- The products have not been subject to abuse, mishandling or used beyond the limits specified by the manufacturer.
2. In addition to the manufacturer's standard warranty period, we guarantee that all products will be free from manufacturing defects for five years from the date of purchase - subject to the conditions below.
3. Defective products will be repaired free of charge or, at our option, replaced by a fully functional equivalent (in some cases a later version) providing that the products are returned to us, delivery paid and suitably packaged within five years from date of purchase, together with a copy of the original sales invoice.
4. All products are guaranteed for this five year period provided that:
4.1 Products are not designed for short term usage or have a natural short life span.
4.2 Products have not been subject to damage or loss from ordinary use.
4.3 The manufacturing defects do not relate to a cosmetic or finish fault (including silver plate or lacquer issues) as these are not covered by our 5 year warranty.
4.4 The products have not been subject to abuse, mishandling, used beyond the limits specified by the manufacturer or Normans and you have complied with the instructions contained in the manual and any technical instructions for use of the products including those relating to maintenance and care.
4.5 The products are not powered with an unsuitable power supply, power source or battery or subject to adverse environmental conditions.
4.6 The products have not been altered by you and any fault in the products have not been caused by use of accessories and /or supplementary or replacement parts which were not original components of the products.
4.7 Any repair or replacement of a defective product within the five year period will not renew or prolong your guarantee beyond the original period.
4.8 The products are not wireless microphones, wireless instruments, or wireless monitoring products, as these are not covered by our 5 year warranty.
4.9 In the event that you delay in notifying us of the defect in the product and additional damage is caused by that delay, we reserve the right to reduce our liability accordingly.
4.10 The products were purchased directly from Normans Ltd and not via a third party marketplace such as Amazon, eBay or Tesco.
4.11 The products were purchased and delivered within the United Kingdom and not taken overseas.
The above provisions and exclusions do not affect your statutory rights.