A reliable, beautiful instrument, the Trevor James MKIV TJ10X is particularly popular with students, mature learners or those returning to the discipline after a period of absence who do not want to compromise on quality. Its classic look features professional Silver-plating, Japanese acoustic tubing and high quality Italian pads, making it easier to produce a good quality tone, articulation and intonation. A super ‘Prolite’ case make this a great outfit for all flautists.
- Advanced head-joint features - Designed to be free blowing to assist the new player in obtaining easy and yet rich sound production
- Double skin yellow pads - Gives an accurate airtight seal which is vitally important to the performance of the instrument
- Felts instead of cork under the tail arms – Very quiet mechanism
- Triple plated finish – A double layer of silver-plating on top of a flash copper coating gives durability to the silver finish of each instrument
- All-in-one ‘Prolite’ case with shoulder strap and handle