Debut 50R takes the Debut range to the next level as the perfect “plug-in-and-play” 50W pedal platform. The concept of the Debut 50R is a simple and elegant, all-analogue alternative to entry level digital modelling amplifiers. Ideal for pedal players, the Debut 50R focuses more on tone and usability rather than unwanted “bells and whistles”.
The features have been carefully selected to include two footswitchable channels, a patented ISF tone control, power reduction and built-in reverb - the Debut 50 covers all an aspiring guitarist’s practice and gigging needs.
To deliver the natural sounding response of a valve amp, Blackstar’s Northampton-based design team have chosen to implement a discrete MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) preamp. The overdrive characteristics of MOSFETs are similar to those of valves. The R&D team have gone beyond other manufacturer’s MOSFET implementations to deliver a preamp design that is virtually indistinguishable from the chosen valve references.
- 50 Watt combo amp
- 2 Channels – Clean + Overdrive
- Patented ISF tone control
- 50W - 5W power reduction
- ‘Plate’ and ‘Hall’ Reverb options
- Line In for jamming along or listening to music
- Speaker emulated Line Out for ‘silent’ practice or recording
- 1x 12" speaker producing true Blackstar tones
- Stereo playback of Line In sources through headphones
- Effects Loop