The Forenza Prima cellos are designed to give a student the finest potential start to their music career. Designed with leading string educators in the UK to create a new standard in both quality and value, by integrating technical specification with a precise set up to provide a superior cello.
The cello outfit includes a lightweight yet durable cover with strong carry handles and two exterior accessory pockets. The wood bow with ebony frog is of a high quality as is the rosin, giving you a complete outfit to start your cello career.
- Solid, carved, spruce table
- Solid, carved, maple back, neck and ribs
- Traditional inlaid purfling
- Ebony fingerboard
- Ebony tuning pegs
- Good quality bridge
- Alloy tailpiece with integral adjusters
- Rope core strings
- Round stick, hardwood bow with horsehair
- Full mounted round heel ebony frog
- Ebony adjuster with two nickel bands
- Nickel silver lapping with leather thumbpiece
- Large rosin block with lid
- Thick padded bag with nylon exterior
- Zip fastening bow pocket on the front of the bag.
- Velcro accessory pocket below bow pocket.
- Zip fastening larger accessory pocket on the back
- Two side carry handles with velcro cover.
- One carry handle on the rear of the cover
- Four metal hooks for backpack style straps.