Hand carved from selected tonewoods, Forenza Prima bodies feature solid ebony fingerboards and chin rests. The hand profiled bridge results in consistent string height, suited for students and new starters. Ebony pegs, nuts and saddles are fitted as standard, together with upgraded premium student strings with A string protector. Four integral adjusters on the high-quality tailpiece allow for precise tuning.
The outfit includes a robust yet lightweight case with durable handle, adjustable backpack style straps, secure zip fasteners and exterior pocket. Inside the case is a dust cover, space for two bows, a velcro neck strap and a small accessory pocket for your rosin etc.
The strong wood bow with quality screw, eye and ferrule, features an ebony frog and is made from natural white horsehair integrated into a traditional wedge fitting.
Features / Specification:
- Hand varnished in a matt finish
- Ebony fingerboard, chin rest and tuning pegs
- Profiled bridge for consistent string height
- Upgraded premium student strings with protector
- Four finetuners for each strings
- Outfit includes a high-quality instrument case with carry handle and adjustable backpack style straps, wooden bow and rosin block
- This product does not come with a shoulder rest