The Mahalo ukulele in black has a durable, glossy finish and looks great along with the black nylon carry bag that will help you keep your ukulele protected on the go. A soprano instrument is perfect for beginners, however, the 2511 models will also please a more experienced player as they provide you with great quality features, giving more expensive ukes a run for their money! Here at Normans we have been pleasantly surprised with the excellent sound, response and feel these instruments have to offer.
Mahalo ukuleles have always been a popular choice with classrooms and the wide range of colours are great for creating a fun uke ensemble. The Rainbow Series instruments are supplied in Purple, Red, Pink, Light Blue, Orange, Yellow, Green, Dark Blue and White so everyone can choose their favourite! Make sure to also check out our ukulele accessories and tutorial DVDs for the best learning experience.
- Upgraded from the Mahalo 2011 Series
- Great quality Soprano ukulele, designed for everyone
- Supplied with a nylon carry bag
- Body and neck made from Sengon wood
- Sengon fingerboard
- Mahogany Bridge
- Aquila Nylgut strings contribute to excellent tonal harmony
- Available in a range of colours
- Ideal choice for classrooms and ukulele ensembles
- Gold plated dolphin machine heads help the strings stay in tune for longer and add a nice feel