New in the Mahalo range, 2515 Java series ukulele is the ultimate instrument for beginners and experienced ukulele players with its outstanding features, great response and rich, cheerful Hawaiian sound. This lovely model is carefully crafted from Indonesia’s finest tonewoods. Mahalo have used the exotic Nyatoh for the body, the bridge and fingerboard are made of Indonesian rosewood and the neck is mahogany. Use of high quality woods is key to create that balanced, well-rounded tone everyone will enjoy.
Mahalo 2515 ukulele features superb fittings, including Aquila strings that are renowned for their ability to keep in tune as they contribute to a rich, resonant sound. Good quality, geared machine heads make the tuning process very easy and keep your ukulele in tune really well. The MJ1 uke has an arched back and outstanding quality Canadian NuBone Extended Bass bridge saddles that help improve the overall tonal harmonics, keeping the bass, treble and middle notes in perfect balance.
Finally, the instrument is finished in a see-through, natural glossy varnish for added resilience and a smooth feel. There are 12 frets with inlaid fret markings and the instrument is also supplied with a durable nylon carry bag. This ukulele offers great value for money and it is the perfect choice for players of all levels – we are sure it will not fail to impress you.
- Great sounding soprano ukulele
- Upgraded from the previous, 2015 model, the 2515 is a step up in quality
- Body: Nyatoh
- Fingerboard & bridge: Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Geared machine heads
- 12 frets, inlaid fret markings
- NuBone XB bridge saddles provide outstanding tonal harmony
- Fitted with high quality Aquila strings
- Finished in a smooth, natural varnish
- Perfect for every ukulele enthusiast
- Supplied with a durable nylon bag