You'll need never worry about your instrument being dented in transit again as this semi-hard case from Montreux is more that up to the knocks and jolts of everyday storage and transport.
The moulded interior fits most alto saxophones comfortably, meaning your beloved saxophone will be kept secure during transit and the soft interior will prevent any scratches to the precious lacquer.
Supplied with two fully adjustable straps and the addition of both traditional carry handles on the top and side, this case can be carried in the traditional suitcase like manner, like a back-pack or slung fashionably over one shoulder. There is an accessory pocket on the outside of the case which can fit many accessories such as cleaning cloths, slings and even sheet music.
There is an additional space on the inside of the case which is great for holding spare reeds, cork grease and any other accessories. Schools and students love this due to its lightweight build, being easy to carry and protective hold.
- Black canvas outer material
- Protective moulded interior with a soft, no scratch lining
- Designed to fit most standard alto saxophones
- Durable zip openings that allow for easy
- Front accessory pocket
- Detachable back-pack style straps
- Extra hooks at the top and bottom of case giving the option to create one long over the shoulder strap
- External measurements of the case: 62cm x 26cm x 15.5cm
- External measurements of the accessory pocket: 60cm x 18cm