There are no unnecessary, additional knobs that need to be fiddled with or could be lost as the stand is easily adjustable by friction locks. This makes the adjusting process so much easier and your stand will not go slack, so you can use it with confidence again and again. Anodized aluminium is used to create the stem and while this makes the stand extremely rigid and durable, use of aluminium makes it equally portable and lightweight. The 88Q01 is perfect for musicians of all ages. The base is made from polymer and the rubber feet prevent any damage other stands may cause as well as keep the stand stable at all times.
Finally, the RAT Stand has a much bigger range of height adjustment than any other stand currently . The one size fits all approach will ensure that you can buy the stand with confidence, knowing that it will be suitable for a young cellist as well as an adult singer.
- Superb quality stand with a revolutionary design
- Polymer tray with rounded ages is safe to use and bounces back if bent
- Additional tray for pencils and smaller instruments
- Durable, anodized aluminium stem is lightweight yet very resilient
- Friction locks provide easy adjustment without additional knobs
- The base is made from polymer material with rubber feet
- Bigger height adjustment makes the stand perfect for anyone
- Easily stackable design, ideal for bands and classrooms
- Height measured from floor to lower edge of score adjustable between 715mm and 1601mm (28’’ and 63’’)
- Tray size excluding pencil shelf: 503 x 323mm (19’’ x 12’’)
- Weight of stand: 2.3 kg