The Stagg SDM80 professional cardioid dynamic microphone from Stagg makes a great multipurpose microphone. The mic featuers a zinc alloy case and DC26 moving coil cartridge. It is comfortable to hold and ideal as a vocal lead mic.
The mic has a balanced XLR connector and a lockable on/off switch. If that wasn't enough the microphone is supplied with a 5m Stagg XLR to XLR mic cable all packed in a strong plastic storage carry case.
- Vocal and instrumental microphone
- DC26 moving coil cartridge
- 53 dB +/- 3 dB (0 dB = 1 V / Pa at 1 KHz)
- Frequency response: 60 Hz to 15 KHz
- Output impedance: 600 ohms 30 % (at 1 KHz)
- Balanced XLR output
- Zinc alloy body
- 5m (16') XLR to XLR cable included
- On/Off switch
- Plastic protection box