The Forenza Prima violins are designed to give a student the finest potential start to their music career. Designed with leading string educators in the UK to create a new standard in both quality and value, they integrate technical specification with a precise set up to provide a superior violin.
The hand carved Prima bodies feature solid ebony fingerboards and are made from selected tone woods. Ebony pegs, nuts and saddles, are fitted as standard, together with upgraded premium strings with E string protector.
But not only do you get a top quality violin, also you get a lightweight case with accessory pockets and carrying straps. The wood bow with ebony frog is of a high quality as is the rosin, giving you a complete outfit to start your violin career.
- Full Size
- Hand varnished in a matt finish
- Ebony fingerboard, chin rest and tuning pegs
- Profiled bridge for consistent string height
- Upgraded premium student strings with protector
- Four fine tuners for each strings
- Round stick, hardwood bow
- Natural white horsehair.
- Good quality screw, eye and ferrule.
- Ebony frog with traditional wedge fitting.
- Nickel silver lapping with comfortable thumbpiece
- Large rosin block with lid
- Robust case with upgraded carry handle
- Adjustable backpack style straps
- Secure zip fasteners
- Exterior pocket ideal for sheet music
- Internal dust cover
- Space for two bows with holders
- Smaller internal accessory pocket