The Forenza Secondo Violins are designed for the progressing student, the Series 4 range is ideal for a player working towards grade 5 and beyond. Designed with leading string educators in the UK to create a new standard in both quality and value, by integrating technical specification with a precise set up to provide a superior violin.
Features / Specification:
- Ideal for a first instrument upgrade or for someone working towards grade 5 and beyond
- Light flamed back, grade A spruce top, and jujube wooden pegs
- Ebony fingerboard, chin rest and tuning pegs
- Upgraded premium strings with protector
- Includes a high quality oblong case and professional specification bow
- This product does not come with a shoulder rest.