The Montreux Concert Series Cornet has been designed and manufactured with the highest level of attention to detail. Using the finest resonating brass alloys (Body: Yellow Brass | Bell & Lead Pipe: Gold Brass) and nickel silver plating, it is aimed at the improving, dedicated Cornet player who strives for perfection in tone, articulation, projection, and intonation with 1st & 3rd Valve triggers.
Taking inspiration in its design, materials and build quality from some of the greatest, professional Cornets available, the new Montreux Series ECR01 is definitely ‘punching above its weight’.
With 1st & 3rd Valve tuning triggers and precision engineered valves it will provide the most discerning of players with the response, articulation and intonation they desire.
The Cornet comes supplied with a silver plated, high quality mouthpiece, and perfectly protected in a back-pack style, attractive solid case, with faux leather trim, tough nylon cover and a strong handle. You will not be disappointed!
- Finish: Bright Silver Plate (achieving the purest tonal response)
- Bore Ø: 11.8mm (0.465")
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Bell: Gold Brass
- Leadpipe: Gold Brass
- Valves: 3 stainless steel valves including 1st and 3rd valve triggers.
- Precision engineered valve block for accurate articulation
- Bell Diameter: 12cm (4.5")
- Water Keys: 2
- Vertical Lyre Box
- Weight (Instrument Only): 1.1kg
- Weight (Outfit with Case): 3.6kg
- Mouthpiece Included
- 3B Size Silver Plate Mouthpiece
- Full diameter 26.9mm
- Cup Depth; medium
- Cup diameter 16.50mm
- Rim width 5.2mm
- Bore 4.3mm
- Lightweight Moulded Hard Case
- Canvas Exterior
- Plush Lining
- Removable Shoulder Strap
- Integral Back-Pack Style Straps
- Front Accessory Pocket