The Carlsbro CSD100 Electronic Drum Kit is the perfect electronic drum kit for beginners who are looking for something that is fully functional, but affordable. The compact size of the frame also makes it ideal for school drum lessons where an acoustic kit isn’t feasible.
This bundle includes the drum kit, drum throne, Carlsbro headphones and a pair of drum sticks.
This electronic kit features 4 drum pads, a snare and three toms, 3 cymbal pads, hi-hats, crash and ride, and two pedals, which control the hi-hats and the kick drum. The dual-zone ride cymbal allows for both bell and bow sounds. The use of electronic pedals reduces any noise that would come from a standard bass pedal.
The Commander 100 Sound Module features 10 preset drum kits, 108 individual percussion voices and 10 demo songs. The unit has a built-in metronome and recording feature.
To ensure silent, or close to silent, practice, there is a headphone output, and to let you play along with your favourite songs there is an AUX input that can connect a phone or tablet to the kit with ease. There is both an audio output, and a MIDI output, making this a great studio kit that can be used as a MIDI controller too.
- The bundle includes a drum stool, headphones and a pair of drum sticks
- 108 high-quality percussion voices
- 10 preset drum kits
- 10 demo songs
- Digitron display
- 7" snare pad, 3 x 7" tom pads
- 8" hi-hat cymbal, 8" crash cymbal, 8" dual-zone ride cymbal
- Bass kick pedal and hi-hat controller pedal
- Aux in jack, Line output, Headphone output, MIDI Output
- Recording and playback facility
- Metronome with time signature, tempo and volume adjustments