The AXP2 Electronic Keyboard is a fantastic addition to the Axus range, which is certainly having a positive impact within schools, music services and private tutors. It features 61 touch sensitive keys, which have a popular “box style” design to help provide a much more realistic and valuable piano feel, which music educators often encourage to any student who wants to make the most from their lessons.
Within the keyboard, a massive 200 instrument voices and 128 backing rhythms can all be played and enjoyed, giving you an extraordinary selection of sounds to listen to. As well as vibrato and pitch bend functions to twist that sound further, the keyboard also includes its own recording feature to keep an eye on your daily/weekly lesson progress as you learn the basics in piano playing.
On the back of the unit, the 'Audio Input' is ideal for plugging in your MP3 to listen and play along with your favourite songs. The built-in lesson function can be used alongside the 10 included demo tracks, which is ideal for giving you an easy starting point to get you going.
The keyboard itself is a lightweight unit which can be easily carried around to school and music lessons, making it the perfect choice for younger players who need a starter instrument which can adapt to their own individual requirements.
Also available as a bundle with a stand, stool and headphones:
- Keyboard designed for beginners, a starter instrument for all ages
- 61 touch sensitive keys, the harder your press the louder sound you create
- 200 voices, 128 rhythms, 10 built in songs. Vibrato and Pitch Bend.
- USB/MP3 input so you can play along to your favourite songs.
- Connect your own headphones for silent practice and carry on playing for longer
- Includes mains adaptor and music rest
- Available as a ready-made class pack of 15 keyboards